T&T Travel Boutique travel agency (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.croatiatravelboutique.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all applicable laws and regulations relating to the processing of personal data and privacy, including the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (the “Data Protection Legislation”), the data controller is T&T Travel Boutique travel agency/Sole trader for tourism and business services, owner Tihana Dolenec, OIB 47538511420, Djordjićeva 5,10000 Zagreb – CROATIA.
The Data Protection PrinciplesWe comply with the principles of data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be: 1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way. 2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes. 3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes. 4. Accurate and kept up to date, and you can inform us at any time of inaccuracies. 5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about. 6. Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Information we collect from youWe will collect and process the following data about you: Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in booking forms on our site www.croatiatravelboutique.com (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product or service, make a booking on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, request a brochure on our site, sign-up to our email newsletter and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information. Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number. Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Special category personal dataWe may ask you to provide certain information relating to your health, including any medical conditions, in order to determine whether such health issues may affect the product or service you are interested in. We will only process such data where you have provided your explicit consent to us doing so.
Uses made of the informationWe use information held about you in the following ways: Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to enable trusted external partners (including digital marketing agencies and social media platform operators) to identify relevant audiences for our marketing activities. Our trusted external partners may have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- to enable trusted external partners (including digital marketing agencies and social media platform operators) to identify relevant audiences for our marketing activities. Our trusted external partners may have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes;
- we may share non-personal aggregate statistics about visitors to this site and traffic patterns with other parties.
Disclosure of your informationYou agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- trusted external partners (including digital marketing agencies and social media platform operators) to identify relevant audiences for our marketing activities. Our trusted external partners may have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Your rightsUnder the Data Protection Legislation:
- Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal data for any purpose, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- You can ask us to rectify any inaccuracies in the personal information that we hold about you.
- You may have the right to request the erasure of personal information that we hold about you.
- You may have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for certain purposes, including for direct marketing purposes, for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
- You may have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- You may have the right to request a copy of your personal data from us in a commonly used and machine-readable format or that we transmit your personal data to another data controller,
- You may have the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, which has legal or other significant effects on you.
Links to and from our siteOur site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to informationThe Data Protection Legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation. You may request details or a copy of the personal data that we hold about you by writing to us at T&T Travel Boutique travel agency/Sole trader for tourism and business services, owner Tihana Dolenec, Djordjićeva 5,10000 Zagreb – CROATIA or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.