Visit National Park Plitvice Lakes
UNESCO’s World Heritage Site - a day trip from Zagreb through scenic roads
If you like to visit the park with peace of mind, this tour is for you.
Have your camera ready as you set off to explore the most amazing play of nature – The Plitvice Lakes National Park! This stunning scenery is hidden deep in the mountains of continental Croatia, only 2 hours’ drive from Zagreb.
Plitvice Lakes National Park is one of Croatia’s oldest, largest, and most famous national parks, which was added to the UNESCO World Heritage register in 1979. This specific complex, comprising 16 lakes arranged in cascades on the Korana River, interconnected with cascades and waterfalls, represents a unique hydrogeological phenomenon in the world. Fundamental features are travertine barriers, thousands of years old, deposited by the action of travertine-forming algae, moss, and plants. As an addition to karstic rock and combined with water, they form a whole that represents one of the most impressive places in the world.
If you don’t like getting into the queues, we will sort out the admission tickets for you! This tour is the most complete and it includes a guided walk with an authorized licensed guide, legally allowed to guide the National Park.
- It requires a reasonable level of physical ability. However, you can choose the option which best suits your capacity and wishes. Please do not hesitate to ask at the time of booking, if you are not sure. We will adjust according to your wishes.
- This tour is not suitable for people with mobility issues. Please let us know at the time of booking
- Please make sure you have comfortable stout shoes and appropriate weather gear – we shall take care of the rest and make sure your visit to Plitvice Lakes will be a memorable one.
- If you have special dietary requirements, please be so kind to specify at the time of booking.
We can customize this tour to fit your preferences:
- After the hotel pick up (8:00 am), we shall set for the comfortable 2 and half-hours drive
- After the comfort stop, we will continue gently through the hills of the Lika region. Our second stop will be just 20 minutes before we reach the park, at the place where we shall pick up your lunch boxes.
- Estimate arrival at the park is at 11.00 am (please note that entrance time is not negotiable, admission time is decided by the park, to reduce the crowds during the high season. After the booking procedure, we shall purchase the tickets for you)
- The duration of the visit is approximately 4 hours, including 30 minutes break on the best trail
- This tour includes a boat ride on the Kozjak lake, and if needed, a panoramic road train can be used, depending on the trail chosen estimated time of arrival in Zagreb is at 7.00 pm.
- The itinerary is subject to change, according to your choice of the walking time involved and according to the admission time given to us by the authorities of the National Park.
MEETING POINT + TOUR DURATION
We will pick you up at your hotel in Zagreb and drop you off at the hotel. The exact timing should be agreed upon and specified at the time of booking.
Duration: app.12 hours
Modern, comfortable, and air-conditioned vehicle.
The price for a larger group is subject to change.
- Guiding Services by a licensed guide
- Private Transportation in the A/C vehicle & private driver
- Admission ticket for Plitvice National Park
- Hotel pick up and drop off
PRICE PER TOUR
Ask about the tour
People About Us
Tihana is one of the best guide I have ever met. Bright, witty, very knowledgeable, patient, extremely passionate, I highly recommend her tours for anyone looking for excellence and education with a very personal and professional touch. Well done Tihana and see you next time!!!
We had a very good experience! We have been left with a very good taste of Croatia thanks to Tihana's organization. If we are lucky enough to come back we will surely count on her.
I recently made a tour with Travel Boutique and I must say that it was one of my bests tours I have done. I will for sure repeat again and also recomend to my freinds!
I am journalist and I needed to organizate a travel around Croatia. I got in touch with T&T Travel Boutique and it was a great success. Tihana and Tom are two guides very experienced and professionals capable of satisfying any need. If you want your trip to Croatia to be an unforgettable experience, don't hesitate and contact with T&T Travel Boutique.
T&T travel boutique (Tihana) has organized a sailing boat trip for me and my five friends last June. The boat was great, skipper she found was the best we ever had (we sailed quite a few times in the past) and the itinerary she put together was excellent. Tihana was extremely helpful all the way through and we had an awesome trip! Needless to say, we shall go again with her agency!
We recently were introduced to T&T Travel when we found ourselves in Croatia for a three week vacation with no travel plans. They quickly responded to our inquiries, met with us in Zagreb on very short notice, and crafted a travel itinerary with hotel reservations and tour suggestions. In hindsight, it was a perfect experience and T&T deserves all the credit for helping us understand and appreciate Croatia.